Launched earlier this year, IPA has been designed to help Intel partners like you get the most benefit from Intel’s partner programs, learn about the latest technologies, and collaborate with other tech providers.
Here are 5 top benefits of the Intel Partner Alliance, courtesy of a recent “Pardon the Integration” video interview with Jason Kimrey, Intel’s GM channel scale and partners:
1) Unify & simplify: Intel Partner Alliance unifies all Intel partners under just 1 program. Previous programs, such as Intel Technology Provider and Intel IoT Solution Alliance, have now been brought under a single umbrella. That makes it easier for you to collaborate with others.
“Our goal was simple,” Kimrey says. “We wanted to arrive at a streamlined offering that allows partners to maximize the program benefits and enables them to embrace complicated new technologies and adapt with collaborative approaches.”
Jason Kimrey: 'Our goal was simple.'
2) New roles: All members of Intel Partner Alliance are assigned one of 9 roles. These include cloud service provider, distributor, OEM and solution provider.
The point of the new roles is to make it easier for you to collaborate and innovate with other IPA members. Each role has its own requirements and benefits, based on its business competencies.
3) Tiers without tears: Under the new IPA framework, the tiers have been redefined to be simpler and deliver more benefits to you. The new membership levels are: member, gold and titanium. They’re based on revenue and training requirements.
As you move up the levels, you’ll gain new and increasingly valuable assets. These include lead generation, co-marketing campaigns, and pre-release product info.
4) Pain-free training: IPA includes a training facility, Intel Partner University. You can not only get trained on the latest Intel tech, but also earn points in Competencies and be awarded with badges you can use to promote your skills.
5) Partner solutions: Another IPA component, Intel Solutions Marketplace, is a robust B2B platform designed with matchmaking in mind. It connects partners like you with products and solutions to help you address your customers’ tech and business needs.