Now you do. CRN has just published its latest list of the 25 top solution provider companies. These integrators, service providers and IT consultants — all based in North America — are ranked by service revenue.
They’re in a lively business. IT spending worldwide is forecast by Gartner to rise 1.1% this year, to a whopping $3.79 trillion. And market watcher IDC expects worldwide spending on digital transformation alone to increase by nearly 18% this year, reaching $1.18 trillion.
These top 25 solution provider companies are actually a subset of CRN’s much larger 2019 Solution Provider 500 list. Those 500 companies collectively generated more than $381 billion in revenue last year, up nearly 20% over 2017.
Enough background. Here’s CRN’s list of the 25 top North American solution provider companies, ranked by service revenue:
1. IBM Global Services: Providing a long list of IT services that include applications, business process, cloud, network, resiliency and security.
2. Accenture: Professional-services company offering services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, IT and operations.
3. DXC Technology: This end-to-end IT services firm focuses on helping customers in industries including consumer/retail, banking, life sciences, healthcare, travel, insurance, and aerospace achieve success with digital transformation.
4. Tata Consultancy Services: Offers a wide range of IT services including cloud infrastructure, cybersecurity, Internet of Things, cloud applications and blockchain.
5. CDW: Online multibrand provider of IT hardware, software and integrated solutions to customers in business, government, education and healthcare.
6. Cognizant: Ssolutions for digital business, digital operations, and digital systems and technology — as well as consulting.
7. Capgemini: Global firm offering consulting, IT services and digital-transformation services and solutions.
8. World Wide Technology: Started as an IT reseller, WWT has now grown into a multibillion-dollar solution provider serving both public and private organizations.
9. Leidos: Integrator offering IT solutions for civil, business, health and intelligence customers.
10. SHI International: Custom IT solutions for corporate, enterprise, public-sector and academic customers.
11. CGI: Full-services firm offering business consulting, systems integration, IT outsourcing, application services, infrastructure services, business-process services and more.
12. General Dynamics IT (GDIT): Supplier of a wide range of technology solutions to government, defense and intelligence projects.
13. Dimension Data: IT solutions for customer experience, cybersecurity, digital business, digital infrastructure and digital workplace.
14. Insight Enterprises: Solutions for digital transformation, cloud and data center, connected workforce and supply-chain optimization.
15. SoftwareONE: Recently merged with Comparex, it offers IT platform, solutions and services.
16. Windstream Enterprise: Network, communications and collaboration solutions optimized and secured for a cloud-centric, anytime/anywhere world.
17. Conduent: Digital platforms for both business and government customers.
18. Carahsoft: IT solutions provider to government customers.
19. Deloitte Technology: IT wing of the global consulting, audit/assurance and advisory firm.
20. CACI: IT solutions and services for national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense and federal civilian customers.
21. SS&C Technologies: IT solutions, outsourcing and services for investment and financial firms.
22. Sirius: Solutions integrator offering help with IT strategy, security, cloud and managed solutions, business innovation data and more.
23. Presidio: Digital-transformation solutions built on an agile, secured infrastructure deployed in the cloud with business analytics.
24. Unisys: Global IT company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions for both business and government customers.
25. Perspecta: Serving government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health, state and local markets.